You are visiting the official web site of the Zoological Registrars Association (ZRA). ZRA is a not-for-profit association organized and dedicated to the enhancement of zoos and aquariums through leadership, professional development, training, standardization and service to its members. Registrars provide oversight for the animal record keeping function, records management, animal shipping, wildlife permit procurement and related reporting requirements and legal compliance.
In addition to the information on this website you can get a printable ZRA Brochure here.
Request for ZRA Newsletter Items
September 14, 2017Newsletter Articles & Photos Needed!
The ZRA Newsletter Steering Committee is looking for articles, announcements, photos, and suggestions for the Association newsletter, ‘For the Record’!
Items can include, but are not limited to:
• Photos: Births/hatches, new species to your collection, memorials
• Suggestions for the Member Spotlight
• Listserv discussion follow up information
• Tips & Tricks for ZIMS, Tracks, or any registrar tasks
• News about conservation projects, exhibit openings, events or happenings at your institution etc.
• Reports from conferences or classes you’ve attended
• Funny typos from daily reports
• Job announcements*
• Upcoming event announcements*
• Anything else you’d like to suggest!
The deadline for submissions for the next issue is Friday, Oct. 13.
Send your submissions, suggestions, or questions to our team:
Krista Adelhardt firstname.lastname@example.org
Melody Brooks email@example.com
Ashley Davenport firstname.lastname@example.org
Deanna Snell email@example.com
|October 18, 2017||Voting results on proposed by-law revisions for fall 2017 business meeting - Summary|
|October 5, 2017||2018 Notice to Members: IRK Scholarship|
|September 21, 2017||Voting results for ZRA Board of Directors 2017-2018|
|September 18, 2017||Election opens for ZRA Board of Directors 2017-2018|
|September 18, 2017||Reminder for new online discussion process|