You are visiting the official web site of the Zoological Registrars Association (ZRA). ZRA is a not-for-profit association organized and dedicated to the enhancement of zoos and aquariums through leadership, professional development, training, standardization and service to its members. Registrars provide oversight for the animal record keeping function, records management, animal shipping, wildlife permit procurement and related reporting requirements and legal compliance.
In addition to the information on this website you can get a printable ZRA Brochure here.
Newsletter Articles & Photos Needed!
May 11, 2017
is looking for articles, announcements, photos, and
suggestions for the Association newsletter, ‘For the Record’!
Items can include ‐ but are not limited to:
- Photos: Births/hatches, new species to your collection, memorials
- Suggestions for the Member Spotlight
- Listserv discussion follow up information
- Tips & Tricks for ZIMS, Tracks, or any registrar tasks
- News about conservation projects, exhibit openings, events or happenings
- at your institution etc.
- Reports from conferences or classes you’ve attended
- Funny typos from daily reports
- Job announcements*
- Upcoming event announcements*
- Anything else you’d like to suggest!
For time‐sensitive information, please remember issues are published quarterly in Jan, Apr, July, Oct ‐ so plan your submission accordingly.
Send your submissions, suggestions, or questions to our team:
|May 11, 2017||Newsletter Articles & Photos Needed!|
|May 10, 2017||2017 POST-CONFERENCE TRIP: CLEVELAND METROPARKS ZOO & THE ROCK & ROLL HALL OF FAME|
|May 10, 2017||2017 PRE-CONFERENCE TRIP: THE WILDS|
|May 10, 2017||Annual Conference Call for Presentations - Reminder|
|May 9, 2017||2017 ZRA Newsletter Issue 1 Posted to Website|