Newsletter Articles & Photos Needed!May 26, 2019
The ZRA Newsletter Committee is looking for articles, announcements, photos, and suggestions for the Association newsletter, ‘For the Record’!
Items can include, but are not limited to:
- Photos: Births/hatches, new species to your collection, memorials
- Suggestions for the Member Spotlight
- Listserv discussion follow up information
- Tips & Tricks for ZIMS, Tracks, or any registrar tasks
- News about conservation projects, exhibit openings, events or happenings at your institution etc.
- Reports from conferences or classes you’ve attended
- Funny typos from daily reports
- Historical hoots--things that are “odd” when coming across old transactions, records, etc. (IE: offer to sell imaginary creatures--it has happened)
- Guess the desk pictures—Take a picture of your desk, we guess who sits there. Who is the neat freak? Who is the piler? Who thrives on organized chaos?
- Job announcements*
- Upcoming event announcements*
- Anything else you’d like to suggest!
The deadline for submissions for the next issue is Monday, June 17, 2019.
Send your submissions, suggestions, or questions to our team:
Chair: Deanna Snell, firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice-Chair: Karen Poly, email@example.com
Krista Adelhardt, firstname.lastname@example.org
Melody Brooks, email@example.com
Lacey Hickle, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ellen Dickinson, email@example.com