Newsletter Articles and Photos NeededMay 15, 2020
The ZRA Newsletter Committee is looking for articles, announcements, photos, and suggestions for the Association newsletter, ‘For the Record’!
Items can include, but are not limited to:
- Photos: Births/hatches, new species to your collection, memorials
- Suggestions for the Member Spotlight
- Listserv discussion follow up information
- Tips & Tricks for ZIMS, Tracks, or any registrar tasks
- News about conservation projects, exhibit openings, events or happenings at your institution etc.
- Reports from conferences or classes you’ve attended
- Funny typos from daily reports
- Historical hoots--things that are “odd” when coming across old transactions, records, etc. (IE: offer to sell imaginary creatures--it has happened)
- Job announcements*
- Upcoming event announcements*
- Anything else you’d like to suggest!
The deadline for submissions for the next issue is Monday June 15, 2020
Chair: Deanna Snell, email@example.com
Vice-Chair: Melissa Cardenas, firstname.lastname@example.org
Karen Poly, email@example.com
Krista Adelhardt, firstname.lastname@example.org
Anna Pelc, email@example.com
Karen Jarvis, firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your submissions, suggestions, or questions to our team: