Newsletter Items Needed!!February 13, 2023
The ZRA Newsletter Committee is looking for articles, announcements, photos, and suggestions for the Association newsletter, ‘For the Record’!
Items can include, but are not limited to:
- Photos: Births/hatches, new species to your collection, memorials
- Suggestions for the Member Spotlight
- Tips & Tricks for ZIMS, Tracks, or any registrar tasks
- News about conservation projects, exhibit openings, events or happenings at your institution, new CEO’s, etc.
- Reports from conferences or classes you’ve attended (any ZRA conference stories to include?)
- Funny typos or bloopers from daily reports and/or funny or clever names (eg: a chicken named Cluck Norris)
- Historical hoots--things that are “odd” when coming across old transactions, records, etc. (IE: offer to sell imaginary creatures--it has happened)
- Job announcements*
- Upcoming event announcements*
Anything else you’d like to suggest is welcomed!
Anything else you’d like to suggest
The deadline for submissions for the next issue is Monday, March 13, 2023.
Director of Collections
San Francisco Zoological Gardens
Days off Fri/Sat